Sunday, 31 August 2014

Its been a while

Its been ages since I uploaded something on this blog. I started off with big dreams, but life got in the way.
Wish I could say that. Truth of the matter is that my time management sucks and I'm lazy and weak. There I said it. Coz what's a blog if its not the truth.
Well I have large plans, a lot of posts in mind. I just have to get around to penning them down. In the last few months, I have spent a lot of time cooking, baking, checking out other food blogs and pigging out on really unhealthy food. Basically I have gained tons of knowledge but also put on tons of weight. Then there's S, whose condition is no different from mine at least in the weight department, although he does pack in a surprise once in a while in the knowledge department too.
So now we are in the, oh my god you look so ugly phase, and are trying to motivate each other to lead healthy lifestyles. What this means in our life is to eat one healthy meal and brag about it for the rest of the month, then forget about it altogether till something drastic happens forcing us to think about our weight again!
But this time things are going to be different ( just like all the other times I've said it). We have hit upon yet another plan of diet. Our new regimen is to have humoungous breakfast, heavy lunch and a light no carb dinner .Well what I mean is- no obvious carb dinner...if a fruit or vegetable has carbs that I am unaware about, don't hold me to it.
Breakfast and lunch will be taken care of by the BB- thankfully. Dinner is where I come in. So from tomorrow, lets look forward to updates on wonderful fresh salads and yummy flavourful soups. Coz that's what's going to be brewing in the kitchen, hopefully for the next month at least.
Now with all the optimism of a person who has tried losing weight for the last few years and failed miserably, let us start.
Let's see how far I can take this, how innovative I can get and how interesting I can keep it
With a lot of hope, let the games begin...

14 Dec 2015
Well Well Well. Look at what we have here!
I am back to where this post left me more than a year ago. All that has changed is my place of stay and my weight. Well the place is a marked improvement (Abudhabi...Baby!), but the weight - unfortunately not. Just last week S & me we discussing how we need to start only a only soup dinner. Sigh. We are all talk my S&I. Lets see if we can improve upon ourselves this time, considering we have now reached the I'm so heavy, I'm a risk to my own future stage. The games need to begin in earnest!

No comments:

Post a Comment